Mamba Micro X Extreme 1:18 Scale ESC
Product #: 010-0147-00
Putting the X in Extreme!Mamba Micro X is our latest 1:18 scale controller capable of 2S - 3S LiPo, with an 2 amp peak BEC - and, it’s waterproof*, so you can run your vehicle through morning dew, across soggy snow, or a muddy trail. This is the perfect upgrade for 2WD or 4WD vehicles over 1.5 lbs and up to 2.25 lbs. The Mamba Micro X also works well in some 1/10th scale crawlers for low speed operation (no rock racing/hill climbing). You can now purchase the Mamba Micro X Crawler Edition ESC paired with our new Slate Crawler motors.
- Input Voltage range 2S-3S
- Adjustable: 5.5V or 7.5V (2A Peak), default 5.5V
- Waterproof design.
- Sensored Motor capable (with optional sensor harness)
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings.
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (sold separately), a Field Link Card (sold separately) or the Castle Link App and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately)
- Telemetry Ready (Futaba T4PX Transmitters will need to purchase the Castle Telemetry Link for S.BUS2)
- Auxiliary Wire Functionality allows for “on-the-fly” adjustments such as Max Power and Max Brake.
- Audible Alerts that will notify you of possible issues with calibrations and error conditions.
- Designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas and is backed by our 1-year warranty.
- Mamba Micro X ESC
- Coupon for free Castle Link USB adapter
- Driver's Ed and Quick Start Guide
- Castle Decals
|Mamba Micro X Quick Start ||Mamba Micro X Drivers Ed Guide ||0808 Motor Gearing Chart |
| Mamba Micro X FAQ ||Audible Alert Reference Chart |
- Waterproof : Yes
- Telemetry Capable : Yes
- Data Logging : No
- Auxiliary Wire : Yes
- Minimum Input Voltage : 2S
- Maximum Input Voltage : 3S
- Sensored Capable : Yes
- Recon G6 Certified ESC : No
- ROAR Certified ESC : No
- CRYO-DRIVE : No
- Availability: Pending Stock
|Input Voltage Range:||MIN: 2S LiPo
MAX: 3S LiPo (12.6V)
|BEC Specifications:||Adjustable: 5.5V or 7.5V (2A Peak), default 5.5V|
|Operating Environment:||Waterproof* design allows for use in nearly any environment.|
|Reversible:||Yes, but may be disabled for racing
|On/Off Switch:||Yes, waterproof|
|Size:||Length: 1.6" (41mm)
Width: 0.75" (19mm)
Height: 1.1" (28mm)
|Weight (without wires):||1.20 oz. (34g)|
|Items Needed for Operation:||Battery Connector required, 4mm Castle Connectors are recommended.|
|Product Use Statements:||
|Application Guidelines:||1:18 scale RC hobby vehicles weighing up to 2.25lbs.|
|Recommended Motors:||Castle 0808 4100Kv: Max Cells: 3S Lipo or 8 NiMH
Castle 0808 5300Kv: Max Cells: 3S Lipo or 8 NiMH
Castle 0808 8200Kv: Max Cells: 2S Lipo or 8 NiMH
|Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight:||2.25 lbs, with batteries, ready-to-run|
|Programmability:||Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter(coupon for free link included in package) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software, or the Castle Link iOS App and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately).
|Telemetry Link Capable:||Yes|
|Mamba Micro X Driver's Guide||Mamba Micro X Quick Start Guide||0808 Gearing chart
Castle Creations, Inc. warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
This is a high power product with the potential to be very dangerous. Please read the safety information before use. This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
U.S. Patent # 7400103, 7492122, 7579796, 7740516, 8287328, 8678875, and 8905814 B2 - Other patents pending.
Controller designed, and circuit boards manufactured, in Olathe, Kansas USA.
Controller assembled in Olathe, KS. USA
Castle Link Compatible
With the optional Castle Link USB Programming Kit you can use your Windows™ PC to easily program your controller. Adjustable settings include:
- Throttle curve
- Braking curve
- Drag brake
- Auto LiPo cutoff
- Punch Control
- Reverse Type
- Motor Type
Additional Castle Link benefits include:
- Access to all firmware updates, including added features sets released from Castle Engineering, at no charge.
- Intuitive Demo Mode capability.
- Ability to save setup profiles for later use.
- Ability to default ESC to factory settings.
- Ability to download and view data logs (on applicable controllers).